[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - Dealing with Poison Sumac, Oak & the others

  • From: Patricia Cross <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 04:44:11 -0700 (PDT)

Does any one have a quick cure for dealing with this nasty stuff? I found some
"accidently" while pulling what I thought were weeds over 2 weeks ago. It was
growing up with my azalea bush.  I have sprayed it and it is some pretty tough
stuff as it doesn't die very easily. Now I have just finished a 10 day dose of
prednisone and it is still appearing and itching like crazy. The Caladryl just
isn't working to relieve the itch and taking Benadryl while trying to work is
not an option.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks,
Patti