[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT - Check Your Driver's License on the Internet! This ...

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:29:46 EST

It just occurred to me that the owner of this website now knows our name,
and where we live. (after you visit it). Ulterior motives? Syd

In a message dated 1/11/2008 10:04:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx writes:

In a  message dated 1/11/2008 9:21:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
vande001@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Now that  is funny...Cynthia
Linda  Jones <taragsds@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   THIS IS ABSOLUTELY  OUTRAGIOUS!
This needs to be passed along.

Check  your drivers  license. Now you can see anyone's
Driver's License on the  Internet,  including your own!
I just searched for mine and there it   was...picture and all!
Thanks Homeland Security! Talk about Privacy,  where  is our right to it?
I definitely removed mine, I suggest you  all do the  same...
Go to the website and check it out. Just enter  your name,
City  and State to see if yours is on file. After your  license
comes on the  screen, click the box marked "Please  Remove".

This will remove it from  public viewing, but not from  law  enforcement.
http://www.license.shorturl.com/

What a  hoot!!               Bud

**************Start the year off right.  Easy ways to  stay in shape.

POST  is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  www.showgsd.org