[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT - Alien Plant Life???

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 19:23:09 -0400

Plant Identification Update:
I haven't seen old Jack sneakin' around.  (Doris, don't listen to
Jack, he'll tell you anything!)

Haven't had any unusual meteor showers of late.  (Yes, Sherry.
Triffids scare the heck out of me too.)

Pretty sure they aren't Castor Bean plants.  (Peggy, you are soooo
bad!)

Definitely not the dreaded Kudzu vine. (They say Kudzu came from
Japan, but I'm not so sure...  This stuff sure acts like an alien
life form the way it's taking over the planet.  Well...  The south
east USA anyhow.)

I haven't ruled out Pod People plants, but I doubt that's what they
are seeing how my husband is still acting somewhat normal.  I don't
think they're man-eating Audrey plants either.  (Hope somebody knows
what I'm talking about here, or I'm going to sound like a
fruitcake!)

Hmmm...  Maybe it's time to snap a few pics of the things and send
them to anyone who'd  like to see them.

Paulette McGuirt
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam

PS  Yes, Dave.  It would indeed make a wonderful shade tree for your
desert; however, I feel it's absolutely essential we establish
whether or not these plants are of terrestrial origin before I allow
any of these things to escape the microcosm of my yard.