[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT Agility

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 03:06:39 -0400

I took my Dutch shepherd to agility tonight.? Due to my medical and work
issues, she has not trained in over a year.? When I contacted the director, she
remembered Mina and put her in a more advanced class.? YIKES!? To make things
more stressful, the director wasn't there tonight and her Sub decided to REALLY
test our dogs.? The last time Mina was at class, we had just started linking
obstacles and got to about 4-5 in a row.? This Gal started us with that and we
ended up doing 8-10 obstacles.? Mina was awesome and did stuff we never even
learned without missing a beat.? I was exhausted, LOL!?
To make this GSD related, I stayed for Bob Custer's?handling class as I have a
Wheaton client I am working with.? Haven't seen Bob and Maxine for over a year
as well.? Some of you may know Bob as a GSD judge.? Anyway, got to talking?to
Maxine and told her about?my litter.? It was old home week and it will be nice
to see Bob and Maxine, at class?with my new puppies.? Maxine is having eye
surgury tomorrow, guess it's today now.? Please send your thoughts and prayers
for her.? They are wonderful people.???

Laura Thomas