[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ORIJEN

  • From: "Debbie" <asyakgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rockannand@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 19:31:21 -0600

Hi,

I am right there with you Kate.  I too fed Eagle Pack and was really pleased
with it.  But I started to notice the dogs not doing as well on it.  Looser
stools, always hungry (for my male), and their coat were loosing their
shine.  We had talked about trying the Orijen before, but the dogs were
doing so well on what they had there didn't seem any reason to switch.

My first switch over was actually for the cat.  He is a very big boy (and is
supposed to be loosing weight), Orijen (chicken formula) did really well for
him.  He was actually leaving kibble behind, because he was satisfied.  So
about two and a half months ago we switched the dogs to Orijen (fish
formula).  Connor (my sensitive one) has never had such firm consistant
stools (I can actually pick up after him with one bag, instead of two or
three).  And coat, wow... Kenna lost all her hair after I showed her in the
beginning of June, but had all but her pataloons back for the Specialty mid
July.

I am very pleased with the results of it so far.

Debbie