[ SHOWGSD-L ] ONCE MORE---Incomplete Ballot-IMPORTANT

  • From: WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx
  • To: GreyPines@xxxxxxx, gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:13:24 EDT

AS I HAVE STATED, PLEASE DO NOT RETURN IT TO HONEST BALLOT  UNTIL WE HAVE
ASCERTAINED HOW YOU CAN VOTE FOR BART (IF YOU SO CHOOSE) WITHOUT
INVALIDATING YOUR BALLOT.  PLEASE HOLD TIGHT.  THE DEADLINE FOR THE  RETURN OF
THE
BALLOTS WILL BE EXTENDED IF NECESSARY.

Lanalee Jorgensen
Vice President, GSDCA

In a message dated 9/7/2010 4:09:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
GreyPines@xxxxxxx writes:
Jeri & I both have received our ballots.
I note 2 items.
Bart Bartley's bio is on the BIOs 2010, Biography of Officers/Directors
under Directors:
His name is not listed on the ballot for Board of Directors.
On the other hand Sam Israel's name is in the officer's bio area but is
not on the ballot per his withdrawn candidate request.
Bill P

In a message dated 9/7/2010 3:18:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx writes:

Dear members;

I have been apprised that the ballots you are (or  will be) receiving are
incomplete. The AKC has given us instructions of  how to handle the
situation. PLEASE DO NOT return your ballots until you  have received a
copy of
these instructions. The deadline for the return  of the ballots will be
extended, so your vote WILL count.
If after  you receive your ballot correction information you are still
unclear as  to how to fill out your ballot, please feel free to contact me.
Also,  feel free to cross post so as to communicate with as many members as

possible until we can get the official resolution in their  hands.

Lanalee Jorgensen
Vice President GSDCA

[Non-text  portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___

_Reply to  sender_ (mailto:WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx?subject=Incomplete
Ballot-IMPORTANT)  | _Reply  to group_
(mailto:gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Incomplete Ballot-IMPORTANT)  |
_Reply  via web post_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJycGtzaHM1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk
1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRtc2dJZAMxMDcwMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzE
yODM4ODcwNzk-?act=reply&messageNum701)  | _Start  a New Topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNGZuM250BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0B
GdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lA
zEyODM4ODcwNzk-)
_Messages  in this topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/message/10701;_ylc=X3oDMTM3NmxrbnRsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQD
MTcwNTA0MjU0MwRtc2dJZAMxMDcwMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyODM4ODcwNzkE
dHBjSWQDMTA3MDE-)  (1)
Recent Activity:

_Visit  Your Group_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist;_ylc=X3oDMTJmYXAyMzJrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMD
dnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEyODM4ODcwNzk-)

  *****  Visit  our website at:  _http://www.gsdshowlist.org_
(http://www.gsdshowlist.org/)    *****

Go to the chat room: _http://www.gsdshowlist.org/chat1_
(http://www.gsdshowlist.org/chat1)

**  Contact list administrators at: Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx **

The  Gsdshowlist is a private forum and all email posted to this list
should be  treated as private email.  Do not forward list posts or quotes from
list post, to any person who is not a list member, without the author's
permission.

The gsdshowlist is not a moderated list. Comments posted  to the
gsdshowlist are that of the author of the emails, and do not  represent the
opinions
or beliefs of the gsdshowlist, its owners, or its  members.

<*>Send all posts regarding GSD RESCUE to  Rescue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To temporarily stop list mail send a  blank email to:
gsdshowlist-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To restart list mail send  a blank email to:
gsdshowlist-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To restart in digest, or  to change to digest mode send to:
gsdshowlist-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>How to change your list  email address if you have a Yahoo ID:
_http://www.gsdshowlist.org/emailaddychange.html_
(http://www.gsdshowlist.org/emailaddychange.html)

Having  trouble doing mail settings?  We can do the settings for you.
Feel  free to contact a list administrator for help.

OQ--)
Switch to: _Text-Only_
(mailto:gsdshowlist-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change Delivery Format:
Traditional) ,  _Daily  Digest_