[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OMG can't everyone just get along?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

  • From: "Mike Gray" <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:45:41 -0700

Elizabeth,
   This list would appear to be more or less like my two daughters. They
fought all the time growing up, and even now. However, I would not like
to see the person that tries to go between them. It is not always easy
to watch and read, however, even with all the bickering, look what the
list has done for the Katrina and Rita survivors.
Mike Gray