[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OMG!!! Will it never end??? HOAX

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, vande001@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 04:07:29 -0800 (PST)

If it is a hoax, its a very polished one. I called the phone number. Also, they
list Philip Morris as one of their "backers". I have emailed  The Philip Morris
company in the hopes that it would open a possibility of a libel suit against
this idiot.
We are still doing more research with this. I am having some friends do "cold
calls" to see if they get a response. I will let everyone know what I find out!
Dawn
Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to:
Paypal via windwych@xxxxxxxxx

From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] OMG!!! Will it never end???
To: "gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 1:32 PM

Just spoke with Karin Baldwin and she informs me that there is a grassroots
"home business" called Puppyprofits.com that explains how to take
shelter dogs to use for dogfighting by becoming a CHURCH or other 501c3 non
profit!!!! I thought it was a joke, and so I called the number. It is NOT a
joke...they have transferred most of their business dealings to Mexico to avoid
problems in the U.S. The first answering machine declares the business as
"Medical Adoptions"...if you stay on the line, they switch you over
Puppy Profits "where our clients are making a killing".
We have taken steps to send this information to the IRS in the United States as
well as every television show that I can find an email for. This is beyond
disgusting and is going to be a NIGHTMARE attempting to inform the shelters
nationally!
Dawn
Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to:
Paypal via windwych@xxxxxxxxx

is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION