[ SHOWGSD-L ] OK Thanks You

  • From: Mary Ward <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:35:02 -0800 (PST)

"Msg: #15 in digest
From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Oklahoma thanks you...
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:32:33 -0500
Oklahoma's HB 3192 did NOT make it out of Committee ......
thanks to all who wrote.  Each defeat counts...altho I'm sure there will be
another bad bill coming along........and we'll be asking everyone to write
again.
  In the meantime, Oklahoma thanks you!
Peggy"

 You bet OKLAHOMA thanks all who wrote, called, emailed to stop this nonsense.
Yes there probably will be another "knee jerk" reaction by an Oklahoma Congress
person looking for recognition.  Thank you to the Effervescent, knowledgeable
Peggy M for keeping all of us advised of these states needing help with
legislation.  As well Ginger Cleary, many others I don't recall the names.
Mary L Ward Tulsa, OK
Mary L Ward
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Http://www.gsdcgt.com/marjo