[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OK!! PITY PARTY ROLL CALL (ETC.)!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Conleegsd@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:19:56 -0600

YeeeHa! --- or should it be MUSH ---  I got my stray rescue mutt to just
pull our
sleds back up the hill and the reward was that he could ride with us down
the hill!
While reading your post, I thought of the -- was it a cartoon or
something -- that
they had a long stick with a hotdog tied to it and the dog would go after
it -- you
might try that ---   I would love to do the new skijoring stuff as I imagine
that
would be so neat.  No hill, just cross country -- smoooooth,  Norma no L