[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OK - I must have slept thru this one....

  • From: Bedkar <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: cimarrongsd@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 15:09:03 -0400 (EDT)

It has NEVER been a requirement (by AKC) for ALL Breed Judges to do a
temperament test....
if it was required for GSD, it would have to be required for all breeds (which
might
not be a bad idea).  Only the GSDCA has required it of "GSD Specialty Judges"
during Specialties, Regionals and Futurity/Maturity Events.  In fact, I believe
Specialty
Judges used to be monitored (intermittently) for correct procedure.