[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OK, I have to admit it

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 20:46:36 EDT

A fond memory...

The day I finished my fist CH (and both of his parents achieved their
respective ROMs), was at a large winter indoors AB show and we were right  next
to the Dane ring.  I had judged their OB match that summer, and much  to my
surprise Dane people can make even more noise than GSD people.  At  least
they did when my newly minted CH and his aging ROM mother went into the  ring
for a picture together...

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 6/2/2011 7:25:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

That  Saturday, when Dexter was in Best of Breed competition,  these kind
people showed  up to cheer him on. It made my day, for  sure, and they were
tickle to death they  knew one of the dogs in the  ring. When Dexter went
Select, these folks were as  happy for us as  if they had known the dog his
whole
life.

A good dog is a good dog.  And good people are good people.

Ileana