[ SHOWGSD-L ] OFA or OVC

  • From: "Debbie" <asyakgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:11:28 -0700

Hi,
I seem to remember a discussion on this topic once before, but I seem to have
lost it.  I am heading in to do certification on my guys here and I am looking
for peoples opinion of the two (OFA/OVC).  Which one do you use and why?  And
would it matter to you?

I was all set to do OVC, but am now having doubts (as I personally have always
used OFA) and I would just like to hear the reasoning behind people's choices.

Thanks for the imput.

Debbie