[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OFA and Pancreatic testing

  • From: Ileana <inquestgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:56:39 -0400

We should start a data base. And your point on necrosis is exactly right.
One of the many vets I have talked to stressed the point of how many dogs are
being bred at such early ages, when in fact , many of the serious health
problems, normally, don't even manifest until about 3 years of age. I thought
that was an interesting point.

Ileana

Sent from my iPhone