[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OFA and Pancreatic testing

  • From: Ileana <inquestgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:13:23 -0400

Well , all the private conversations aren't saving any dogs, and never have.
What's the point of talking if not sharing, openly?
I want to deal with facts, not opinions, not finger pointing, gossiping and
rumors.

You know I am broken hearted over the puppy's passing. We can turn this into a
solution seeking situation, or let it become a witch hunt, as these things
normally tend to go, unfortunately.

I have spent the good part of the last 2 weeks talking to vets,  seeking
educated, professional opinions. I am forwarding  Kay's vet info to these vets.
Maybe she knows something we don't

I know you have spent the same time doing pedigrees research and talking to
breeders and other people in the breed. There has to be an answer. Even if we
don't like it.

As my hubby always says, doing the right thing isn't always easy, but its still
the right thing to do.

No one should have to lose a dog over health issues, due to lack of information.

Hugs!

Ileana

Sent from my iPhone