[ SHOWGSD-L ] OFA & Stud Dog Brags

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:40:15 -0400

After months of cringing at the thought of putting 'Danny Boy of Heinerburg'
under heavy anesthesia  to finally get really good films  & procrastinating to
the very end,  we finally  bit the bullet and did the unthinkable.  We put
Danny in the capable hands of Dr. Jan Hines.  I have never seen a dog that
could move and resist being on his back and time the struggle just when the
picture was snapped.!!  After being told for the second time that the films
were just not good enough we took the risk.  I  arrived home from the Board
Meeting to find Danny's OFA Certificates/  Canadian Select, American Ch O'
Danny Boy of Heinerburg, ROM is now also OFA GS 76819F63M -PI Hips and GS
EL20759M63-PI Elbows.  Our thanks to Dr. Hines.
And because Kris Fasano has been "no mail" for several weeks we will brag on
Kris and Frank's Danny Daughter out of their beautiful Ch Winsome's Beartiney
Spears .  Winsome's  Desbearate Housewife was Best In Maturity at the Midwest
Futurity - thank you Kathy Potter for your nice comments.
Nancy and Ron @ Heinerburg Shepherds