[ SHOWGSD-L ] O'Connor and The Famous Linda Battistoni

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 14:58:57 EDT

In a message dated 4/1/06 8:05:38 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
And I  can tell you that if you go to a website I know about and follow links
with a  kennel name all should know, then you can see a picture of the famous
Linda's  and Ginsberg dogs

You have to see Terry's pictures. She got one of O'Connor that blows me
away. It is just as I see him, but have not seen in a picture.  She told me
how
she does it, but I think it is just talent.

The picture is on her web site, but I have no way to know how to get there
again, and if I do figure it out, I will buy that picture, even if it does not
have me in it.

There is something wrong with that.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds