[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nylabone Edibles HELP!!

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:33:51 -0400

I don't mind the sound of dogs grinding on bone...that's what's cleaning
their teeth....what's really sickening (to me) is when a farmer cuts the
leg off a cow...the sound of that is gross..........I've only heard and
seen it once, and don't ask me why he was doing it, because I don't
know.  The dead cow was being loaded into the back of a pickup truck and
the farmer (or whoever he was) was sawing thru the leg.........yuck.
Seems to me that so long as she was dead, it shouldn't have mattered
much how well she fit, or whatever...but no........   maybe he wanted to
give the leg to a dog?  That sound is really bad.  Dogs chewing on bones
is nothing after that!
      Peggy   (sorry if that turns anyone's stomach)