[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nutro/Natual Choice dog food question

  • From: Carolyn Putnam <kleinkauf2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 06:26:58 -0800

I have fed Nutro Natural Choice for many years with no problems.  Dogs
have looked great and didn't have problems with it, other than a lab we
had where it cause excessuve gas, along with several other
foods......but he did well on the Natural Choice lite.   I now feed
Canidae Platinum (senior) and my two are doing well. I changed due to a
developed gas problem.
Carolyn Putnam