[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Numbers are not the only factor

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 07:04:16 -0800 (PST)

I'm a newby and learning.  At this point, I have 1 that I'd love to show at
next year's National.  Will be saving my pennies and nickels to do that, plus
figuring out how to get the time off.  I'm totally on commission.  No work - no
pay.    My point is that everyone has to get their dogs from point A to point B
for every show.  No one location is perfect for everyone.
ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  How many dogs do you have to fly to
these conventions?
--- Patricia Evans

Ann