[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Number not Time

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 00:17:05 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/2009 10:03:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hellwigg@xxxxxxx writes:
Would someone give me the total entries?  I have  been  waiting to  hear
> the
> entry, and would  be amazed to hear there  were only 12 entries in
>  Specials.

If you are interested Evan, the entire catalogue is on the PC  website at

_www.gsdcc.ca_ (http://www.gsdcc.ca)

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark