[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ntional candids

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>, DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

any numbers on the photos are the dog's armband numbers --
  Terry said she would provide me enough photos to make me feel ike I was there
- and she did. And I thnk she and her new lens are working well together.
  Ruth
Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
        Who is that gorgeous bitch on the candid page #2??  It has a number 405
on the photo?

And on page 3, handler number 414...who's that?

Who's that sable on top of page #5?

Oh my gosh!! What gorgeous dogs!!!

I could list another bunch just in the that one small selection I saw. Nice
dogs guys!!

Beautiful photos as usual rightdog!

Colleen Donnelly

  ?Do your little bit of good where you are; it?s those little bits of good put
together that overwhelm the world.?~~Archbishop Desmond Tutu      "All that is
necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good people do nothing."~~Edmund
Burke