[ SHOWGSD-L ] Now we know how to misbehave

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:06:50 -0700 (PDT)

AFTER DELETING MORE POSTS THAN I READ, I AM BEGINNING TO THINK GETTING STONED
IS A GOOD IDEA.  IT WOULD CALM EVERYONE DOWN!!!!

  Enough already!!!

  The hose is so damn beaten it is unrecognizable anymore.  I am sure that
things went on that maybe should not have.  I am sure that the next time the
Review needs an editor there will be much dust too.  But this is done and I
want to see posts about dogs, humor, the National, and dogs.

  I have new people on here who are not learning about dogs, they are learning
that people fight everywhere.  This is not the Mid East, Iraq, Iran, or any
other war.  This is our community.

  I am sitting at home with a bitch puppy that I discovered yesterday does not
pace at all.  I am crying with joy that when she gets herself together more and
grows up she is going to be spectacular.  I want to share this with people, but
there is no one on the list who would notice!!!!!

  The last time I saw a dog walk the way she does, a judge told me at this
dog's very first show to put him down, he was a cripple.

  He beat a certain other dog in the ring one or twice, I forget, Scott handled
Mom's CTH Merlin At Midnight (I named him!).  He did not finish, always a
story.  But at 8, he still does not pace, ever.  And he still looks like a
million, he is just stiff enough to not be shown any more.  7 points, one
major, a great dog, ask anyone who has seen him!

  Now, I have a bitch that I BRED, who moves the same way, and will be one hell
of a mover when she matures!!!!

  This is much more fun to discuss than who said what to whom about what and
who did what to whom.  And who repeated what from the closed door meeting, that
should not have been a closed door meeting.

  ENOUGH!!!!

  It is time to let all the crap go.  Dogs are dying here, people are dying
everywhere.

  Love is in short supply, gas is expensive, the oil companies are making
record profits, people are trying to decide if they can afford the National,
myself included.

  Dogs are sick, owners need advice.  Dogs need to be rescued, money needs to
be donated to help.

  And we are bickering about an issue that is over, for better or worse, IT IS
OVER.

  I am tired of seeing posts on this subject.  I am tired of seeing people
fighting who I thougth were friends.

  I am loosing my sense of community here.

  IS THIS WHAT WE WHO HAVE BEEN IN DOG FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS WANT THE NEWER
FOLK TO SEE?
  sheila
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 8/17/2006 8:51:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, EKO LAN1
writes:
Let he who is without sin throw the first stone

Or, as Bob Dylan said, let's everyone get stoned.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training