[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Now, on to the futurities

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:54:42 +0000 (UTC)

The GSDC of Detroit is hosting the Great Lakes Futurity.  The futurity is on
May 29th.  The Wolverine GSDC of Kalamazoo is having their show on May 30th.
I am not sure of the judge yet.  The GSDC of Detroit show is on May 31th.
Our judge is Gary Szymczak.  All three shows will be held at the Best Western
Hotel in Whitmore Lake MI.  I will have more information later.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant