[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Now, on to a new year

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 23:57:26 +0000 (UTC)

That's about what I've lost over the years buying bad show dogs.  The
difference is that I'm an idiot and our board is very intelligent.  Saw a great
movie a few years ago. And the line I remember is. "Everything will be alright
in the end.... And if it's not alright, it's not he end" maybe that explains
why I keep trying to buy show dogs.  Or maybe I'm just an idiot.  Or well at
least I can cook.  Lol.  My mouth really hurts!!!!!!! Toothless in Brentwood