[ SHOWGSD-L ] Now for the project

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:34:37 EDT

In a message dated 8/25/2005 8:22:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
plushpuppyohio@xxxxxxxxx writes:
So we  can breed to the Standard.... but not the Illustrated  Standard?

I tried to say you can't use the Illustrated Standard to learn  to breed.
But, as usual I failed to make my point. The Standard, the  Illustrated
Standard, (which are two different forms of the same thing) are but  two more
tools to
use for breeding.

You can't build a building with blueprints. They are a guide,  but you still
need the tools, supplies and a great deal of money.  Kind of  like breeding
dogs.

Can you tell we signed the contract today to add onto the  house?  We want to
add a closet and it has taken us two years to get the  plans approved, locate
a builder, and figure out what to do with all the extra  room when we are
done.

I agree with Tish, I will never move again.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together