[ SHOWGSD-L ] Now I know it all.

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 20:21:13 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/10 3:09:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:

Do we  have a new Evan on the list ?  The one I know can't set the clocks
on
his dvd player - this one talks about tethering and hot zones.    This man
must be an imposter

Like so many at the rings at a dog show, I have learned the language. If
you know the right words you can sound brilliant.  I use an air card to
broadcast, (I doubt that is the right word) what I put in my e-mail, (which I
think is what is on the screen that somehow goes to other people), so they
can  read it then put other words on my screen.

I decided to buy a new cell phone.  What a trip. After I talked to  AT&T
who told me Verizen was the devil on earth, I talked to Verizen who  told me
how terrible T-Mobile was.  So I went to talk to T-Mobile who told  me about
"hot zones" and to avoid Sprint as they would cheat me and take all my
money. So, I went to the Sprint store and they told me they could do tethering,

but that AT&T didn't know what it was. So, I went back to AT&T and they
told me that the I-phone always had tethering, but they had never turned it
on,  (for the first three versions), but on version four, you could get it for
a  thing called an app. Then they showed me that the new I-phone did
tethering, but  didn't have a hot zone, and to avoid talking to anyone who used
hot zone, as  others who you didn't want to do it, could.  Of course I now
know I can  "pirate" my I-phone, but then AT&T said if I do that, they will
crash my  phone. Then the courts just decided that anyone can "pirate" their
phones and  that no company can crash them.  I have already bought an eye
patch and a  parrot.

So, I know what "tether" means. I understand what "hot zone" is.  But,  I
still can't figure out what "foot timing" is all about.  I do, however,  know
when to mention overcast.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together