[ SHOWGSD-L ] Now I have heard everything!!!!! GRRRRRR!

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:22:34 -0700 (PDT)

Some students at the North Carolina School of Art made a VIDEO called
"Puppies In A Kill Box"....a film depicting the gassing of puppies in a NC
facility!
Whatever the purpose could POSSIBLY have been for this video, what kind of
human being (and I use the term VERY loosely here!) could stand by and
VIDEOTAPE puppies being gassed?!?!?!? All gas boxes come complete with a
viewing window (again....WHY????!!!!???) and evidently these students utilized
this portal to videotape the last breaths of innocent babies! They are touting
it as some sort of AR video; suppossedly to challenge the use of gas chambers
in the southern facilities...This IS 2007.....I would think that in this age of
computer technology, they could have found an alternative method of protest!
The photographs of these death chambers are grisly enough, let me tell you!
Should anyone want to view the link to this, I DO have it. I will tell you, I
could not BEAR to watch it. The photos I have witnessed have done enough damage
to my psyche and give me many sleepless nights. What are we comming to as human
beings when we can do something such as this and go on about
 our day??? I am only hoping they are not calling this ART!!! Sick, sick,
sick!!!!!
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas