[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Novice PPPer..

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CorollaGSD@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:27:31 -0700 (PDT)

I think that I might have to get to Texas, depending on the judges.  I will
have a bitch then that might well need to be there.  She will be 2 1/2 then, so
we will see, Ohio is likely for me.  Only 2 days, I see no problem. One day to
get out of Florida and one day to get there.

  Wish my brother had known I was planning on St Louis, he might have gone to a
hospital sooner and been around now to take care of Mom's dogs so she could
have met me in Atlanta like we were planning.  Sigh, here I am calling her
daily to see how she is.  I do worry about her.

  But my pups are not ready to show yet.  Come January they will make a brief
appearance in the ring for the cluster Amy Safdir put together and for my club
with Ft Lauderdale in February.  But then back in the bottle they go.

  Maybe I can at least get to some shows anyway.  Who knows.  With one boy 16
now, and NOT doing some of the things teens often do, I would know, maybe I can
slip away for a night to get to some of the more distant shows, even if I don't
feel comfortable entering.

  I have so much work to do here at home, I hope I can get something done
tomorrow.

  I also want to expand business.  I need to to cover the vet bills on 5 dogs.
And I also need more business to keep me away from my kids.  They need to
operate on their own more.  My 14 year old is not independent enough, and being
busy is the best way to make kids function, in my opinion.

  Business is dog training of course!!!!

  Time to clean the kitchen!
  sheila
Stephanie Bennet <CorollaGSD@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I'm a PPPer, but not a novice. The last national we went to was the 2002 in
Lake St. Louis, Missouri! I know we won't be going to Denver, nor Texas, but
hoping to go to Ohio in 09.

Stephanie Bennet

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of GSDC of Greater Miami
Member GSDCA Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training