[ SHOWGSD-L ] Novice Bitches

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:09:20 EDT

Another class. I got to talk to Ed Barritt. I realized one of the reasons I
 enjoy going to the national is I get to see Ed again.  I enjoy talking to
him, he has a great perspective on life, and we agree on many things, but
not  all.  He always makes me laugh.

Lee is back in the ring, and I notice outside the ring there is a lot of
hostility, and frustration. I think it might be the weather. Jimmie and
Sheree  are standing in front of me.  I donâ??t understand how Jimmie can have
so
much gray hair, and she has none.  Debbie Hokanan was by a little
earlier,and now everyone is out getting lunch and missing the Novice Bitch
class.

Sheree Moses is talking to us.  She lost her dinner tickets and it was  a
full table. They were turned in, so all is well. I talked to Randy Chessnut
today, and he is still grinning. I spent some time with Lew Bunch. We solved
a  lot of the world problems, at least as they affect us.

Lee is doing a good job again, and he has a brown suit that must have been
tailored it fits so well.  Donna Callibrese is talking to Lew and Nicky
Bunch now,a nd Kevin Renolds came by to chat. I see that the seats are full
again with Novice Bitches in the ring.  They enlarged the ring and have one
big ring and one smaller one. They take all the dogs and bitches in the
small  ring and bring them out one at a time.

Lee is done with the individuals and now is working with half the class
seven bitches.  It is quiet now and there goes Linda, Diane, Jody, Scott,  and
three more. When they get to the other side of the ring, I canâ??t see them
as  well. The ring is about 2/3 of the full ring with a white side. Lee
approaches  them and gives some instruction with Linda in front and she tells
the
double  handler to be quiet, and takes a lap by herself. I guess he said a
loose lead  because that is what she give him.  Now Diane, and she does the
same. She  always does a good job, and slows her bitch down.

I just got a picture of my Best of Breed Bitch from Canada. Now I know why
I put her up.

Lee has half the class go around.  Bob Dresher is getting some flack  about
announcing, and the upcoming Parade of Greats, or Stud Dog class or
something. Joanie Tuthill came by.    I see Lee has his dogs  lined up.  There
is
a big conference in front of us, Lew Bunch, Gail and  The Guz as to the
schedule.

I was so involved in talking that they finished the class. First is  Regency
â??s Pochahontas V Kiridler, Second is Kebreâ??s Pop Fly Of Bon Jen, Third is
Windy Acres Capital Gains V J-Lyn and Fourth is Long-Peak Chantilly V
Windsong.

Frank Fazano is here and adding to the confusion.  When the break is  has
everyone confused. I guess we will just wait and see when it is.

On to Bred By.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/