[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Novel concept

  • From: "Tanya D'Armand" <floridacracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:49:47 -0400

Yes Helen had a bad experience but I also had one.  Bought a home in New
Brunswish,
lived there and went back and forth across the boarder into Maine now and
then, bought a
little VW and brought it over, got stopped, long story short it cost me
4,000 to bring it over
into Canada and they also gave me a letter telling me I had to get out the
next day.  How do
you like them apples?  I left the next day, stayed out for the weekend went
back on Monday
and showed them I had a property deed for a home in the US, they told me it
was to late and
that I was out of there, I asked for three weeks to get my stuff packed up
and that is all they
gave me to leave and never return.  I WILL NEVER ENTER CANADA AGAIN FOR ANY
REASON.

Tanya D'Armand
Jasmine Acres GSD
www.jasmineacresgsd.com