[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nothing to hide here...

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, pruett@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:38:45 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/2006 9:47:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
You can't deny for a minute though we have some pretty  vocal people in "The
fancy" re legislation who are over dogged and wouldn't  for a minute want
their
peers to see how they live.  If you even try to  deny it friend, I have some
ocean front property in Ohio to sell  <G>.
Why do you assume that people who are over-dogged are the most vocal?  I may
be over-dogged (at the moment) but I have a great relationship with my AC and
my neighbors. I work with them and they work with me.  All my dogs are
vaccinated and registered.  I comply with the laws but also see the benefits of
creating a relationship with your local AC.  This is being taken away from us.
Soon, it will just be numbers, forget a personal relationship.  And, I live in
L.A.  Even when I had a complaint (from a fired caretaker) AC came out, checked
my premises and dogs and were satisfied at how my dogs were taken care of.  I
have had no issues since.  I have nothing to hide either.  Come see my dogs
and look at my records.  The thing I disagree with is the MANATORY compliance
stuff.  I am not doing anything illegal and I should have the right to keep my
dogs.  I will be vocal for the folks who just want to live in peace with their
dogs.  If you can handle and deal with the amount of dogs you have, why should
the Government say you can't have that many?  There are way more important
issues to address.  Dogs bred for fighting, feral dogs and dangerous dogs.
There are laws on the books for that.  Why are these States trying to curtail
legitimate breeders?  Put the effort into the drug dealers and people using
those
dogs for protection.  BTW, we will shoot and kil these dogs in a heartbeat.
Pick a side.  Do you want to be totally mandated or do you want to have the
Freedom (we as U.S. citizens) are entitled to?  The choice is yours.

Laura Thomas
http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/