[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nothing to hide here...

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: pruett@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:44:20 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/2006 9:51:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pruett@xxxxxxxxx writes:
An  over-generalization if I've ever heard one!  Many of us understand how  =
slippery the slope is - how the AR folks are content to advance in baby  =
steps - one superficially "reasonable" law at a time, until our rights to  =
keep and own any animals are severely compromised.  I saw it in  Maine when =
the AR faction got hold of the state's animal welfare board  and was =
systemically implementing regulations that no one in the state  could meet =
(even the kennel where the chair of that board boarded his own  animals!)=20=

I hereby go on record as being pretty darn vocal  against this insanity.  =
And, I have nothing to hide.  Come and  visit me and my animals  anytime....

Laurie

Then you fit in the first camp I described Laurie, the more  libertarian
among us who fear the slippery slope and not the camp with  something to hide.
You can't deny for a minute though we have some pretty  vocal people in "The
fancy" re legislation who are over dogged and wouldn't  for a minute want their
peers to see how they live.  If you even try to  deny it friend, I have some
ocean front property in Ohio to sell  <G>.

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_