[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nothing is perfect

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 22:17:32 EST

In a message dated 2/8/2010 7:06:07 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Even the  best newspapers have a section devoted to corrections, every day.
 I have  looked at the Washington Post's correction section more than once.
 This  is not a lack of excellence, this is part of life.  The corrections
section in the Review is very small.

Does anyone else remember when the decision of who to have as the Review
Editor was to use some one who didn't know dogs, or German shepherds.  It had

 such a lot of mistakes it was ridiculous.  Our Review is now a  quality
magazine, and the corrections are just something we have to live  with.  Susan
does a great job.

If the world were perfect we would need no Review corrections.  Then
again, in that world I would be 34 and handsome.  I can live with being a  worn
out old man, and have mistakes in the Review.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/