[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nothing is good or bad. It is all good.

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:18:43 EST

In a message dated 11/13/09 1:57:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I just  recently learned that at a Tibetan Specialty in Finland, there were
69 male  specials and the judge did not select any of them.  He was from
England.

Now that is a woman with guts. I wonder if she got out of the country
intact?

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/