[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nothing is good or bad. It is all good.

  • From: Linda H. <stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elg440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:56:47 -0500

I just recently learned that at a Tibetan Specialty in Finland, there were 69
male specials and the judge did not select any of them.  He was from England.

Linda Hendrix

St James Shepherds

Lin Chi Tibetan Spaniels

> From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
> Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:20:50 -0500
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Nothing is good or bad. It is all good.
> To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> In a message dated 11/12/09 1:58:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> ...that year the judge can say...there are NO selects....
>

> Were I judging the National, (which I will never do), and I found no dogs
> worthy of the Grand Victor title, there would be no Grand Victor that year.
> To me, the judge has to judge against the standard. That means each dog
> is judged the same and each against the standard.
>
> I might be even more unpopular after that, but at my age, I don't worry
> about stuff like that.
>
> So far this week, I have two judges, one attorney and three clients who
> have yelled at me. So, I am probably doing something right.
>
> Evan Ginsburg
> Asgard German Shepherds
> http://www.asgardgsd.com/
> Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

> POST is Copyrighted 2009. All material remains the property of the original

> PROSECUTED.

Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?90331&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen:112009