[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nothing is good or bad. It is all good.

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:20:50 EST

In a message dated 11/12/09 1:58:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

...that  year the judge can say...there are NO selects....

Were I judging the National, (which I will never do), and I found no  dogs
worthy of the Grand Victor title, there would be no Grand Victor that  year.
 To me, the judge has to judge against the standard.  That means  each dog
is judged the same and each against the standard.

I might be even more unpopular after that, but at my age, I don't worry
about stuff like that.

So far this week, I have two judges, one attorney and three clients who
have yelled at me. So, I am probably doing something right.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/