[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not without me

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:22:02 -0800

Wow, and WOW:  Evan and I never agree on anything political, but in dogs we
are on the same page.  I have no problem with people sending their dogs with
handlers, trainers.  However, when I can't see my dog win or lose and
interact with the other people at the shows, new and old,  I will give it
up.  This game is still fun to me.  I hope it stays that way until Nadine
adds my cedar box in the special closet with all our past special ones.  And
oh there are so many of them.

Bob