[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not victims.

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:05:33 -0800 (PST)

I have said too much, this was not for me to post, I hit the send key too fast.
 I beg pardon for this.

  But we need to give at least Sheree the chance to tell her side.  She has
tried, but with too much information of a private nature.  She is ready to tell
her side, but needs a few days still, as the weather at her house is very bad
and she does take care of her dogs before her reputation.

  Let her worry about her dogs, then she will get to us.  I hope you will all
give her an open mind before being any more angry.
  sheila