[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not offending women

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 13:42:54 -0600

Yap -- as usual, our magical atty. list member says it right.  I enjoyed
the Cardi competition and liked the black & white the winning handler
wore and that dog was black & white. Neat combo!  However, we
really should have judges who look at the correct end of the leash
only!!   I know several who do!!    Norma no L