[ SHOWGSD-L ] Not for members only and gag orders

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:57:59 EST

Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
The  board meeting last weekend, occurred on Friday  night.

Untill we see this in the Board-o-gram, or hear from our President, I
would not put any faith in the rumor that the board is to keep from the
membership anything. As a matter of fact, what I saw was a board intent on
including the members, making sure they hear from us, and doing everything they

can to serve the club.

I know that the celebration for 2013 is to be a party for the members, and
that is the whole intent.  We have people on this board who will do
anything for the members, and I would be surprise if there were any gag orders,

and if that was indeed the intent of any action.

Call your board member, or ask for an answer. I saw just the opposite
approach in the 10 hours of meeting I attended.

I did not go on Friday night, and I did not go on Sunday morning. Unlike
your board, I have a limit to my energy level.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together