[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not fair to find out on the List

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:33:11 EST

In a message dated 1/4/2005 4:44:40 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, PAGAIRS
writes:

Evan, the Review needs  advertising revenue!

And they get plenty from you and me.

We all need to use the Review as best we  can.  I think we sent in a spread
on O'Connor for an issue recently.   Over the years we have advertised in the
Review, as it remains our premier  magazine for our breed. There is nothing
close.

I urge everyone to advertise in the Review  whenever there is something to be
said.
An advertisement for Patriot is on its way and I  believe will be in next
months issue. While the Review can't announce  something when it happens, it
sure
can in the next two months, with the  deadlines needed.

By the time the issue comes out, I suspect  O'Connor will have some
California litters on the ground.

Thanks for reminding us all of the great things  we can do with the Review.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together