[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not exactly true

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:44:18 -0500

This was all answered over a week ago but to repeat: MY DOGS LIVE WITH
ME ALL YEAER LONG and I WAS IN FLORIDA WITH THAT DOG. I AM NEVER
WITHOUT A DOG> NOT A SINGLE DOG PERSON LIVES IN MY HOME 365 DAYS A YEAR
BUT MY DOGS DO and WHY WOULD I LIVE WITH THEM IF I DID NOT LOVE THEM?
THOUGHT IT WAS A DUMB QUESTION.I MIGHT STOP SHOWING DOGS ALL TOGETHER I
MIGHT DROP OUT COMPLETELY BUT MY DOGS WILL STILL BE HERE.