[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not everyone else is wrong

  • From: Sandra Kozub <skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 07:45:25 -0600

At 07:52 PM 11/17/2007 -0800, you wrote:
>I wish I had the vets you guys have, when I sent Rhini to the bridge 3
>years ago it cost me well over $200.00 and that was for the shot and the
>private cremation. Last year when I crossed over my mother's ESS it was
>about $30.00 more than Rhini's was from the same vet. And if I'm not
>mistaken my good ole country vet in Colorado charged me about a hundred or
>so when I crossed over my Chow Chow some 7 years ago.
>         Luanne Crinklaw

My vet truely loves animals & goes out of his way to treat any of them in
need, even
if they are strays, etc.   One time, I rescued a mother cat & 6
kittens.  He took them,
treated them, gave shots & found good homes for all of them (no cost).  He
also does not charge me for helping my animals cross the bridge.   In fact, he
drives to my house (15 miles?) to do so.   They are so much more relaxed when
home.   He is a very special man & vet - been my vet for over 25 years.

Sandy
Sandra Kozub
KcK Kennels
http://iweb.tntech.edu/rkozub/kennel.htm