[ SHOWGSD-L ] Not directed to Sheila at all

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:42:58 -0700

The text below was NOT in ANYWAY directed to Sheila Lieberman but her email
got caught up in the response as will happen with Gmail replies.  Sheila,
this has nothing to do with you, ok?  I am sorry your post appeared as part
of it...you are in no way involved.  I was not careful when I responded as I
was so shocked an angry at the post by Fred M.
Kathy Tank

retarded people breed.>>>>
Fred....I used to hold you in some respect, but your post which I have
quoted above is unforgivable. As the mother of a severely handicapped child
who suffers more than you ever have (but I now hope you DO) and who is also
mentally retarded...are you EQUATING HER AND ALL LIKE TO TO A SUB STANDARD
ANIMAL????????ou are an abomination. You mention this cavalierly, you have
no humanity, you have no concept from whence you speak....there is a special
place in hell for people that say these things with such disregard.  You
make me want to vomit.  I hope you meet my dtr someday....maybe she will get
you to refrain from your ignorance.   Don't EVER...SPEAK OF THE MENTALLY
RETARDED AGAIN WITHIN EARSHOT OF ME.... THEY FACE A HELL THAT YOU CANNOT
FATHOM, BUT i WISH YOU COULD....YOU OUGHT TO BE DAMNED ASHAMED. IF EVER
THERE IS A MANDATORY SPAY NEUTER IT SHOULD START WITH THE MENTALITY THAT YOU
EVOKE....YOUR STATEMENTS ARE THOSE OF AN UNCARING , UNFEELING IDIOT...YOU
SICKEN ME.
 KATHY TANK

--
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com