[ SHOWGSD-L ] Not by my chinny chin chin

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: gwb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, f.fasano@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:25:17 EDT

In a message dated 8/27/07 9:16:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
gwb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
If they  do not put some kind of restrictions in and all you need are
two sponsers  then  if Hunte tried to get in again im sure he could come up
with two  sponsers as has already been proven by him being voted in the  first
place.by all the yes voters

I want restrictions. We have them now, but the board didn't understand.

So put in the statement, "THE GSDCA CAN REJECT ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON
THAT IS NOT CONSTITUTIONALY PROTECTED."

Hunte could have gotten Carmen and Jimmy to sponsor him. So, what would
sponsors do?

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/