[ SHOWGSD-L ] Not all the news is sad

  • From: md76c@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:54:10 -0400

We've had a busy 5 weeks or so here at HiCliff. It all started with our Dallas
daughter,Ch. Pleasant Hills Calla V Kenlyn going into labor 5 weeks ago last
Sunday. Thirty minutes later our Am. & Can. Ch. NewCastles Future Quest did the
same. Callie was !st Bred By Bitch at the Daytona Nationals and BOS at her
Futurity in Houston. Future was 1st Novice bitch at the Oregon Nationals. We
got 5 males and 3 bitches from Callie and 2 each from Future. Both litters are
sired by our Am. & Can. Ch. Gabe. He is a repeat of Starr and was the Res.
Winners dog at the Canadian Nationals and Reserve Maturity dog under Dave in
Arkansas last year.
After getting that done we started working on getting Sienna finished. She
already had 4 pts. from Walter Falk the weekend she went BIM under Libby
Cameron.?We accomplished that with a 5 Pt. BOB under Joe LaRosa the weekend of
the GL Futurity and a 4 Pt. BOW under DD and a 3 pt. BOB under Fred in KC the
weekend of the Midwest Futurity. We also had the pleasure of watching a bitch
we co-bred with Kent (Isis) go BIM while we were in Michigan. She is a Green
Knight-Callie daughter. Callie is only 1 qualifier away from her ROM and it
should not be long.

Then last weekend after moving her up at our local shows, we were pleased to
see her go BOS under Lou Bunch and BOB under Michel Chaloux. She was able to go
BOB over Sel. Specials all three weekends.

Then last night our 2X Sel. Ex Ch. & Can. Ch. Four Starr Review was kind enough
to give us 9 puppies sired by Sel. Ch. Arregon. We got 8 energetic boys and 1
loud girl.
So if you are interested in a puppy to brighten up your life (especially a
male), we may be able to help. After all,?it's hard to have sad thoughts when
you have a puppy in your lap.

Randy Cliff