[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not again

  • From: rivendellp <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 19:02:56 -0500

Evan
Gingrich...no...no...Ginseng...no...no...Gingerbread...no...no...Ginsburg...ah
yes...for Prez!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device-------- Original message --------From:
"Evan Ginsburg(Redacted sender "elg440" for DMARC)"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 11/25/2015 4:41 PM (GMT-05:00) To:
candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ]
Re: Not again

As President of the United States?  Hell, we might as well elect someone like,

Evan L. Ginsburg

http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

German Shepherd Youth Recognition Fund

http://asgardgermanshepherd.com