[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not a problem

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:51:32 -0500

I've always thought that most people are a bit schizophrenic on the subject
of attorneys. Most people bad mouth them and make sweeping negative
generalizations about the profession until they need one. Then they want the
toughest, shrewdest attorney that they can find.

tom elkins
Firethorn Temple
http://www.firethorntemple.com