[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not a country, but a style

  • From: Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 07:46:58 -0700

I am with you Kathy, the main reason a puppy buyer wants to buy 2 puppies is so
that they will " Entertain" each other. They think they won't be as much work.
If they don't want the work they don't need a puppy.

I have 3 GSD's 1 almost 15' her son who is 7 and a 3 year old. I have 2 homes
one is in the wild and scenic area in Oregon and in the city of Chandler Az.
These dogs are my protectors.at the cabins. They know where the boundary is an
no one crosses their line. At the no e I. AZ they must become quiet dogs that
do not barks at the neighbors or the bikers or the children catching the school
bus. They have zero problems changing from one environment to the other. Of
coarse they love it at the cabin. Miles and miles of free room to run, but they
settle into city life because that is what we are doing. To me that is great
temperament, the ability to adapt.

I have no problem if a dog pulls away from something he does not understand. If
he didn't I would think it was a dead head. It is the recovery and the ability
to learn that I want to see.

Terry

Sent from my iPad

any post.